The Museum of Bad Art: "[O]ur mission: to bring the worst of art to the widest of audiences."
- The caption for the picture above is: "The flesh tones bring to mind the top shelf liqueurs of a border bistro. With an astonishing emphasis on facial bone structure, the artist flirts with caricature and captures features of Mamma's face which remind us of a Presidential candidate. The upright marionettish pose of the babe hints that the early bond between mother and child is as formal as it is familiar. Good old fashioned parental respect is at the center of this celebration of color and contour."
- The museum has life Madagascar hissing cockroaches and "cockroaches that have been dressed in costumes to portray various themes." Below is Liberoachi.
The Mutter Museum by the College of Physicians of Philadelphia: "Disturbingly Informative"
- Grover Cleavland's secret tumor
- John Wilkes Booth's thorax
- The "Soap Lady" who died of Yellow fever in the 19th century and whose body has turned into soap.
- The nine-foot colon of a man who only had a bowel movement once a month. A picture can be seen here.
- A collection of 2,000 objects that were swallowed and removed without surgery by Dr, Jackson.
- "[P]robably the only museum in the world to contain a collection of phallic specimens belonging to all the various types of mammal found in a single country."
- "Since 1994, 150 specimens of congenital malformations have also been on display."
- congenital malformation: "physical defect present in a baby at birth[.]"
- From what I understand, the babies are in formaldehyde jars.