From the book: World's Dumbest Signs, Ads and Newspaper Headlines:
Actual Warning Labels:
- life saving device: "WARNING! This is NOT a life saving device."
- child superman costume: "WARNING! Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
- a bar of soap: "WARNING! Directions: Use like regular soap."
- toilet cleaner: "WARNING! Safe to use around pets and children, although it is not recommended that either be permitted to drink from toilet."
- blanket: "WARNING! Not to be used as protection from a tornado."
- hotel shower-cap: "WARNING! Fits one head."
- Christmas lights: "WARNING! For indoor or outdoor use only."
- wheelbarrow: "WARNING! Do not use when temperature exceeds 140 degrees Fahrenheit."