Who?


To make a point about frivolous lawsuits, Nebraska Democratic State Senator Ernie Chambers is suing God for making terrorist threats. Highlights of the case:

  • Chambers claims that he can sue God because, God "being omnipresent, is personally present in Douglas County."
  • Chambers claims he has made reasonable efforts to talk to God by calling, "Come out, come out, wherever you are."
  • Chambers says that he cannot serve notice because: "It would be a futile and perhaps unlawful act to nail a notice to the front door" of any of God's agents.
Chamber's four-page lawsuit

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to know what Chambers thinks his chances of winning God are in this lawsuit are?

kasper794 said...

I agree with anonymous. You have a great blog. Thanks for stopping by my page.

odd facts said...

No problem. I love looking at other people's blogs. I noticed that you added me to your blogs to visit list. Thank you! I have added you to my blog list. Keep up the blogging!

kasper794 said...

your welcome and thank you. My hubby added you too. His is the first link on my page. The Way I see It. He's brand new to this.

odd facts said...

Thanks for letting me know. I will add him too. Hope his blog goes well.