Hello, and welcome to Odd facts: my first ever blog. For all of you wondering just what kind of blog this will be, well, it will be a blog about . . . odd facts.
For example, did you know:
- The Navy built a building in the shape of a swastika in the 1960s and is now spending $600,000 to try to "camouflage" it.
- A man recently attached 150 balloons to a special deck chair and flew almost 200 miles.
- Pronoia is a "neurosis" with the "delusion that others think well of one" or "the suspicion the Universe is a conspiracy on your behalf."
- On January 15, 1919, the North End of Boston was flooded by 2 million gallons of molasses when a tank burst open. The wave of molasses was two storeys high, killing 21 and injuring 150.
So, I think that gives a pretty good idea about the future of this blog. I hope you find all this as interesting as I do.
- Any comments for a fist-time blogger are welcomed. Also feel free to comment on whether or not you find this interesting or if you have any questions about where I got any of my facts. All I ask is that if you post an odd fact of your own, please make sure that it is reliable. --Thank you